Monday, February 17, 2020

Valentine's and Kickstarter


Last week's monster drawing was a holiday-themed creation. This is one of the times when I break from the norm for these drawings and come to the table with an idea beforehand. When I decided to make last week's monster would be a Valentine's day monster, I pictured right away in my mind an undead cupid and overall I like how it turned out. You can check out the Time-lapse video of my drawing and color this monster over on my Youtube channel.




The Black Pyramid Kickstarter should go live this week. I just received the approval from KS, You can sign up to be notified for when it goes live here
The other week I ran one session of The Black Pyramid with a group od Mothership fans and got a bunch of positive feedback, which is always great. We didn't get to finish the mission so at some point over the next few weeks are will get back together and finish the game. The layout is all done and I'm now going through the many hours of proofreading and rewrites. 

When the Kickstarter goes live, I'll be dropping the link everywhere, so keep an eye out for that.

I am also going to be launching another Kickstarter for another zine, one that I have been working towards for the past year. I'm looking forward to this one seeing the light of day finally. This project is another byproduct of my weekly monster drawings and will be a combination of an Art zine and a supplement for roleplaying games with a few rules and mechanics. A while ago I posted about doing layout for this zine and so you can check that one out to see some of what this zine will be about.
the Layout for this is set now. I worked out any of the issues I had and I am now happy with the results. Each pet will be on one page. If they have random roll tables that go with them, they will be on a different page, next to them. So if you get this in a physical copy, then you won't have to turn the page to see the random roll table that goes with them.


You'll note that there is a Color and Black and white version up above. When the zine goes live, as a requirement for Zinequest, the basic version will be Black and white. However, if I raise enough I'll do the zine as a full color run instead.

I'll post a link here and everywhere else when this goes live as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment